This mobile app is the best and you should try it out. Free video and audio downloading from youtube. No ads on youtube. Listen to youtube with the screen turned off. FOR FREE and open source. Newpipe is a beast and one of the top apps for Android devices. NewPipe is a lightweight YouTube front-end for Android. It doesn’t need the YouTube-API or any Google Play Services, as NewPipe only parses the YouTube website in order to gain the information it needs.
It lets you safely browse and download all your videos from the internet to your device with minimum efforts. This is the quickest video downloader available on the Store™. It is super fast and better than all other video downloaders. All Video Downloader is designed and developed in such a way that it allows users to download videos. This is the fastest video downloader. You specifically agree to hold us harmless from any liability arising out of the use or misuse of this All Video Downloader. Any use of this Video Downloader app, to manipulate that violates the rights of any person or entity is not allowed. As we have said earlier it is a free Video Downloader.
– HD Video Downloader has an in build private browser that helps you to easily search for videos from different websites.
– Supports all popular search engine like a super fast.
– Change the search engine of your choice anytime.
– Play, Resume, Pause, Playback the downloads at any time.
– Search your video keyword on the webpage using the Find-in-Page feature.
– In Build file manager to see and manage all downloaded videos, images, and files.
– Easily explore directories, associated files, and folders
– Easily share downloaded images and videos with build share option.
– Supports all video formats like 720p, 1024p and others.
– Downloads HD images and Wallpapers.
How to use instruction to download your favorite videos.
– Use the browser to search your website and find your favorite video.
– Click on the Video you want to download.
– It detects the video and starts downloading.
– If downloads are not automatically detected then reload the page once.
Simply search the keyword for the video and click on the link of the video from the search results.