Hello Friends Today share in this post How to Track Someone Chat messages App in Android Chat Message Tracker app allows you to remotely access incoming chat messages of any chat application in the device. Install the “Chat With Parents” app on your child’s cell phone – a GPS location tracker. In the “Chat With Parents” app, your child will be able to chat with you, and in cases of danger, they have an emergency button they can press. When a child presses the SOS-button, you immediately receive a loud alarm signal on your cell phone.
Currently, the app reads incoming messages of WhatsApp, Hangouts, Skype, Hike and Messenger. More chat apps will be added to the list soon.
Using this app you can
Read incoming chat messages from all the chat applications installed on the device.
Visit our control panel and remotely access all the chat messages even when the device is not with you.
Filter messages with multiple options
Read chat messages without opening the chat application. That way the sender will not know that you have read the message.
Easy navigation of messages from various apps
Save all incoming chat messages at one place for free.
Completely Free. No hidden charges
How it works
▪ Install the app and register using Email ID and a PIN
▪ In main screen after register, the reading of chat message option is enabled by default. You can disable it when you do not want the app to read any more messages
▪ App will automatically start reading chat messages. A notification will be displayed whenever you login into the website and pull chat messages from the app
▪ You can clear all the information stored by using “Reset” option in the settings
▪ You can see your chat messages by visiting our website and entering your Email ID and PIN. You need to click on “Get Details” button to pull details from your mobile. Chat Messages will not be pushed to server automatically and without your consent.
▪ The app reads the notification and gets the chat message. So if there are no notification for a particular chat message, then the app will not be able to read it.
▪ This app runs independently and is not associated with any of the chat applications. WhatsApp is a trademark of WhatsApp.inc, Messenger is trademark of Facebook, Hangouts is trademark of Google LLC, Skype is trademark of Skype and Hike is trademark of Hike Ltd. Chat Message Tracker is in no way associated with any of them in any way.
Permission for notification access
The app needs access to Notifications of other apps in order to read chat messages received by other apps. Without this permission the app will not be able to read any chat message. The chat message read will be saved locally in the app and will be made available to you in the website only when you log in to the website and pull the messages.
Shows notifications whenever the app runs in background
The notifications are not cancellable and are not optional
Saves all chat data collected in secured, private database
Data is saved in the device and is not shared with any other app.
Data saved gets deleted/removed as soon as the app is uninstalled
Data gets deleted after 3 months of getting saved in the app.
Details will not be uploaded to cloud automatically. It has to be pulled from the website. Details are stored securely in server located in US. Users can opt-out anytime and clear thedetails from server either through mobile or from website. The app cannot be used as spy app as app icon cannot be hidden and notification cannot be disabled.